I give up, Dual Client. >.>

10/10/2009 00:49 Rasengan420#1
Ok well i've spent hours trying to find something that tells me something about how get around a Pservers Xtrap (MoonNight). When I use sandboxie to start a cabal, Xtrap picks it up. This is a Pserver so im sure there's gotta be an easy way around the Xtrap....If someone can please help me, that would be great. I've never duped an item in cabal before and want to give it a try. Thanks!~
10/10/2009 02:26 .Law.#2
If they were smart enough to add xtrap then dont try,they probably fixed dupe ,actually 99,99% of the svs got dupe fixed.
10/10/2009 03:04 Spazman6117#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
If they were smart enough to add xtrap then dont try,they probably fixed dupe ,actually 99,99% of the svs got dupe fixed.
Can you at least answer him about getting around Xtrap.....

I cant play ANY server that runs xTrap even after reinstalling windows......so i need this too
05/15/2010 10:08 geMoHa#4
MoonNight cabal now didnt have xtrap :D