Turf Battles emulate

10/15/2014 00:36 jochan02#1
Hello I have a question I found a few scripts and client code is there possibilities do emulator game

ss files :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
anyone if he will be able to help please.pw

i can pay for help
12/13/2014 10:37 k4121#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jochan02 View Post
Hello I have a question I found a few scripts and client code is there possibilities do emulator game

ss files :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
anyone if he will be able to help please.pw

i can pay for help

If you are making TB Server, I have had original tb server files since it closed,
also the database they had before they wiped it. I was previous admin on the original server i tended to save everything to a external HDD before they shut it down and I did so, Are you looking for Full server files? I have never had intentions of releasing the files due to the fact I was going to host it in USA but never came around to it. if you are interested in the files please contact me via email [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], They are not free... i have had many offer's for them because i have the old database with it, every account/character created with the items still saved in the database on characters except Web TC was removed from everyone due to a hack before the game was shut down. email me if you are interested.
12/13/2016 10:58 darkarrow123#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4121 View Post
If you are making TB Server, I have had original tb server files since it closed,
also the database they had before they wiped it. I was previous admin on the original server i tended to save everything to a external HDD before they shut it down and I did so, Are you looking for Full server files? I have never had intentions of releasing the files due to the fact I was going to host it in USA but never came around to it. if you are interested in the files please contact me via email [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], They are not free... i have had many offer's for them because i have the old database with it, every account/character created with the items still saved in the database on characters except Web TC was removed from everyone due to a hack before the game was shut down. email me if you are interested.
i'd like to buy them. email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]