elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
League of Legends Trading
>
wtb cs shyvana code if is able
« full version
wtb cs shyvana code if is able
10/14/2014 23:58
worsthresh
#1
LF to buy a championship shyvana code if is able pm me or post in thread who have + price thanks
10/15/2014 00:00
pinguindance
#2
code not able ! this guy try to scam you !
10/15/2014 00:02
worsthresh
#3
mates pm me just who have and price i dont have skype need to create + install sorry really
10/15/2014 00:03
iprodiigy
#4
Just buy it in store for 975 RP
10/15/2014 00:04
selindon
#5
He probably wants the skin afterwards
10/15/2014 00:08
Duarte777
#6
I have.
100 euro.
10/15/2014 00:12
worsthresh
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Duarte777
I have.
100 euro.
100 euros ? haha ? pm me if u have really and really price 100e lol
10/15/2014 00:20
Duarte777
#8
I meant 1000, sorry.
Listen, there is no codes for this skin ;)