Updating my Local Server?

10/13/2014 21:26 Yuroko#1
ok maybe I'm nab. :P no matter what i try using the tutorials located here, all my updater does it well noting. no update. lol

i do not have a web site yet as I'm still building the server. it's really just a play around server for me atm.

I've created the patch file using Shaiya_Make, Zip it, renamed it to ps0376.patch, change version.ini to match the Patch number.

my version.ini file:

[Version]
CheckVersion=3
CurrentVersion=275
StartUpdate=UPDATE_END

Waiting for the Flaming. lol

Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu
10/13/2014 23:52 castor4878#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuroko View Post
renamed it to ps0376.patch
...
CurrentVersion=275
Quote:
Waiting for the Flaming.
done.

"i do not have a web site", I hope you have an http server at least...
10/14/2014 17:23 Yuroko#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
done.

"i do not have a web site", I hope you have an http server at least...
nope, but i got it figured. and it was 0276, not 0376. i typo'd here. :D


and now......... #Closed Ty