best aion grinding bot?

10/09/2009 15:18 Warclone#1
I was wondering what bot you suggest to use, I don't mind paying... I want it to run in the background so I can do other things while I grind...

Thanks! :mofo:
10/09/2009 15:26 kallell#2
Aion sz bot hands down. Im not just saying that because im a reseller; i have tried all the other ones and while there are some good ones out there, aion sz takes the cake..mainly cause the built in attack / spell speed hack so you actually literally kill stuff quicker.
10/09/2009 15:39 Warclone#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Aion sz bot hands down. Im not just saying that because im a reseller; i have tried all the other ones and while there are some good ones out there, aion sz takes the cake..mainly cause the built in attack / spell speed hack so you actually literally kill stuff quicker.
Does it have background mode?
10/09/2009 16:00 HeroXx#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warclone View Post
Does it have background mode?
Yup :)
10/09/2009 16:34 Warclone#5
i want to buy it but the website is in chinese.. :/