Any news from Do in 3D

10/06/2014 19:09 Breuli#1
Hey Ho,

Had anyone some news about Darkorbit in 3D ? I see a time ago an offical video from BP manager who said it will come nearly autumn....

Here the officale video :D

10/06/2014 19:38 Zetadarus#2
o_o


Wait wait.... WHATTT i need this ! oh wait...
10/06/2014 21:24 Řoβч966#3
Mein breuli, this is like their "we fix low gate bug" for me xDD
And i0m still earning easy uri :o
10/07/2014 00:23 kamieniarz#4
Nice joke :D
10/07/2014 02:17 L� �#5
what a bullshit...


Bot problem .. omg 3 years to fix this..

3D? With Flashplayer? pfff hahaha...
10/07/2014 13:07 MagierDesGrauens#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by L� � View Post
what a bullshit...


Bot problem .. omg 3 years to fix this..

3D? With Flashplayer? pfff hahaha...
Who said this will be in Flashplayer? I think they make it like Pirate Galaxy, just for DarkOrbit :D
10/07/2014 13:46 Altay'#7
hello battel star galactica 2 XD

omfg... if they do 3D i say bye do lol haha


how i play than the JPA -.- XD
10/07/2014 14:46 sveratus#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by L� � View Post
what a bullshit...


Bot problem .. omg 3 years to fix this..

3D? With Flashplayer? pfff hahaha...

not flash , king of flash is unity3d for browser games :D
10/07/2014 14:47 melikhan#9
I also heard about downloadable Darkorbit?
10/07/2014 15:00 Technostar#10
Ok who hast the time to make a Darkorbit PServer 3D, when it's out ?
10/07/2014 15:45 Bogieee#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
I also heard about downloadable Darkorbit?
Maybe with better perfomance. :D
10/07/2014 15:59 Destiny#12
batlle star galactica unity3d i have idea for darkorbit 3d in unity3d with this models
10/07/2014 16:11 Breuli#13
I heard you can switch later the "mod".

From 3D to normal ^^

So i think the 3D version can get an Download or so
10/07/2014 22:54 MortySvK#14
just 3D darkorbit i like. I have created models . I like this game if it will be in 3D
10/08/2014 09:25 Zetadarus#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortySvK View Post
just 3D darkorbit i like. I have created models . I like this game if it will be in 3D
Lele why you don't make a unity Game :D