10/13/2014 23:06 eziorav#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Im curious if you would Share These files? :o
I don't think so since he own 8.3 files & didn't share them yet
10/14/2014 10:50 xxSleiderxx#32
would be stupid to share 9.1 files
10/14/2014 15:45 cece1812#33
Why stupid ? People release script and ddb since the beginning of this. If Ncarbon didn't released files at the beginning, many of actual private server weren't there, if people like glandu or raskim or pyrok didn't released all of these tools, how can you make your own server ?
The main interest in creating private server is to make something different of the other ... I can release these files but no one will going to copy on him.
And personnaly, if i were in possession of this, it's sure i will released it, not now, but in 1 month or two.
10/15/2014 12:45 cole363788#34
yea if they didnt shared private server wont exist.. private server meant for all and its for fun
10/17/2014 08:38 cece1812#35
And if of Ghost isn't an C# or C++ dev, where can he finds tools for 9.1 ddb support to create resource and update his client because all of the tools currently available don't support 9.1 format so if he wants to create adds on his server, he will need to release this to allow people to create the tools
10/17/2014 11:11 gr4ph0s#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by cece1812 View Post
And if of Ghost isn't an C# or C++ dev, where can he finds tools for 9.1 ddb support to create resource and update his client because all of the tools currently available don't support 9.1 format so if he wants to create adds on his server, he will need to release this to allow people to create the tools
Best joke ever ! :D
10/17/2014 11:12 mongreldogg#37
^^ marrying a guy when he doesnt really wonder whats going on :D

its only a files owner's deal to release it or not.
think better they keep it by themselves.

there are a good count of pservers on earlier epics with good custom content, it will be always a good alternative.

but if everyone will have latest game server repack, people wont know who could keep their time spending secure and who can't, who will be hacked/ddosed/whatever and who won't, who will wipe a server after 1-2-3 days-weeks-months after getting good donations and who won't.

i wish players could play on servers where devs keeping security, economics and content management on a high level for a long time instead of playing everywhere the latest epic exists with no matter if the server a complete shit as itself.
10/17/2014 15:36 Dev0uring#38
good luck trying hacking them for files. ^
10/17/2014 16:09 c1ph3r#39
Nobody was talking about hacking them...
10/17/2014 18:35 アルカード#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post
i know, but thats the only way get from them i think for now ^^
You always wrote something retard...
10/18/2014 00:07 Dev0uring#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
You always wrote something retard...
herlock captain 9.1 will not be sold either.
revolutions server is new shadow server with back up, have in staff Slayers. Slayers dont sell their files nor Informatics.
how do you think they plan have alot of players, by selling files to get more identic servers :)?
sold files=less players on your server.
self sacrificed money for server hosting would help keep it alive.
stupid to just think about giving access to other servers.
10/18/2014 01:26 ThunderNikk#42
It doesn't matter what they do or do not do with the files anyway.

Being the only server to be able to run a certain epic does not guarantee you will get more players on your server.

Setting up a good server without butchering the files with stupid high experience rates and dumb mob level creations just to make up for the high rates will get more players to the server.

If you set up a crappy server people will play older epics just to play something done right.

I am glad the files are at least out there somewhere. I still will not be playing on the server but rather still working on my own things.

Good luck to them.
10/18/2014 11:50 Modamer9#43
I just want to say a something ... It does not matter whether you have the latest files ... to have most players in your server ...you must create a new system environment with a variety of quests or complex or new monsters or new items or .... players want to have something different other server , officials or private
11/24/2015 07:42 samraul1981#44
wonderfall
11/24/2015 20:15 Sherock#45
old thread @@