wts wow method dupe and code for redeem tyrael's hilt

10/04/2014 19:05 gold444seller#1
hi guys,i sell codes to redeem the '' tyrael's hilt '' pet wow blizzcon 2008. price 260$ working code !!!
In addition I also sell the macro to create duplicate items in game. working for all items!!! price 500$
imagine to be able to duplicate any item on world of warcraft ... the price you pay for this macro is relatively low,
considering the gains that they can hope to earn. I sell my macro for only $ 500. look at my pictures that confirm the authenticity of what I sell!
follow the time in game 3 photos where I duplicate the spectral tiger.


ADD ME ON SKIPE : GOLD444SELLER

If u want buy gold i sell in stock over 800k for realm eu/us
price 350$/800k gold

24HRS/24HRS 7DAYS/7DAYS avaible service!

MY SCREENSHOT:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]