EUW ACCOUNT PLAT V ALOT OF SKINS

10/03/2014 17:18 Exposimus#1
Hello People, i'm quiting LoL. That's why i decided to sell my long term account that i have been using for so many years. The following information that will be shown in the spoilers will be with information of account owning runes/ champions / skins .
P.S. I accept only PAYPAL, and I have one rule, because i had my own shop of accounts.
Rule #1

Champions : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Skins : 97! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Runes : 3 Rune pages ( Standart AD , Standart AP , And Support Tanky ones)

IP AND DIVISION : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S. Account has 53K IP!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hit me up with offers on skype : accountstorage
10/03/2014 21:18 wake1992#2
nice acc
10/03/2014 22:01 Exposimus#3
Thanks!
10/03/2014 22:05 FreewayCrew#4
How much ? Pls say a offer
10/05/2014 18:36 i dont care at all#5
Could you pls add ss of the icons?
10/07/2014 21:36 Mrfirrre#6
Added you on skype (MrFirrrre)
10/11/2014 23:47 Uncle Elogain#7
This guy is a scammer guys, I payed him and he disappeared, I forgot to make a trade unfortunatly :( but I will get my paypal money back I hope.
10/12/2014 09:16 Exposimus#8
Lies. I gave him the info, he refunded the money
10/12/2014 09:17 SuperBenas#9
Seems to be a nice account. :)