CyberGhost VPN Premium 6 months free

10/15/2014 07:17 mazas196#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingo1244 View Post
its a new anti-antihack tool! now go hack like crazy! TE bot, AF, speedhack... HACK TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!!! ... *

*Disclaimer doing as said will PROBABLY get you banned... lol
Yeah and speed boost is free too;)
10/15/2014 16:14 BMWcollector#17
Is it possible to force CyberGhost to work via ports 80, 443 or similar? My problem is I am using a wifi with many blocked ports and CG cant connect to any server (unless there is some on one of these ports, but it cant be seen in GUI so I have no idea which one it could be).

Or maybe someone knows a free VPN service working on these common ports? I found [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] but its payed.

My aim is to run OpenVPN on one of allowed ports and then use Proxifier to run all communication to/from these blocked ports via this proxy.
10/15/2014 20:23 lingo1244#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWcollector View Post
Is it possible to force CyberGhost to work via ports 80, 443 or similar? My problem is I am using a wifi with many blocked ports and CG cant connect to any server (unless there is some on one of these ports, but it cant be seen in GUI so I have no idea which one it could be).

Or maybe someone knows a free VPN service working on these common ports? I found [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] but its payed.

My aim is to run OpenVPN on one of allowed ports and then use Proxifier to run all communication to/from these blocked ports via this proxy.
check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

one example one i found with openvpn is

vg1940996718.opengw.net

instructions to connect are on that site.