Suggest for a new space game! Help us!

09/28/2014 12:18 PRΞĐΛTØR#1
Hi all!
We are going to develop a new space game with our own graphic and I have a some questions for you:

Do you prefer 2 or 3 factions?

If there are 2 factions, do you want that each faction has an own graphic or the same? then the factions will be graphically different...

Personally I think that will be innovative if we make only 2 factions, graphically different, but I would also to know your opinion!

*please, use the poll, and thanks in advance!
09/28/2014 12:24 Rawr♥#2
NO NEW GAME!!!!!! DOR MUST NOT DIE
09/28/2014 12:51 stefan717359#3
I really want to see the new game *-*
And i preffer 2 factions :)
09/28/2014 17:19 Destiny#4
mybe 3 with other desing :P
09/28/2014 17:59 Moonsteroid#5
Never thought that so much will vote for the first option hmm. :D
09/28/2014 20:51 Real.epvp#6
I'd Prefer 2 Faction's and have there own design..And Darkorbit Dead on the servers i play so its gonna die soon xD unless they do a very good update...
09/29/2014 16:54 Kie413#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr♥ View Post
NO NEW GAME!!!!!! DOR MUST NOT DIE
REMIX!
10/01/2014 00:19 abbadie55#8
DOR will project will dead ?