[ShowOff] Draenor Map in WoTLK 3.3.5a

09/23/2014 02:02 AnthonysToolbox#1
Since no one was doing this, I decided to give it a go. This is the Draenor map btw... haven't gotten around to pulling wmo's yet.

Usually I'd agree with everyone that says WoTLK Water kinda ruins how great a given area could be.. However with this particular spot, I'd argue otherwise, the way how WoTLK's water looks like kinda makes it sparkly and matches the sparkly-ness of the other things in the area.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And some other areas that I've not bothered to pull the blp's for yet:

Some things won't be visually correct though as WOD has new Shaders that WoTLK and Cataclysm do not have, so there are areas like this:

That being said, I'm just doing this because I personally want to do it, I could give two shits of a damn if others feel that I've got too much time on my hands and that I'm a loser for doing this :P

------UPDATE------

Anyway pulled the textures for the rest of the map's objects... I'll do wmo's if I can get over a particular hurdle..

FLINTSTONES!! YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO!!!!! , Lol I should do the Flintstones Family car as a mount lol.

And another area that I liked, The lighting is wrong because I have no idea how to convert WoD lighting to wotlk, so I'm just using a base one I use everywhere, which tends to make stuff look overly bright at times but oh well.

09/23/2014 02:04 skizzo34#2
That is DAMN NICE!! Even if it is in a super old version of the game engine.
04/06/2015 03:02 Rosh.Sro#3
amazing