WTB OCE duo queue Boosting

09/18/2014 12:49 zfan111222#1
Hello i am currently gold 5 and been stuck on gold 5 for months. I am looking for a pro ADC to duo queue boost me (i will go support). I have paypal and i will pay $6 USD Per Win(or higher depending how pro you are)If you are interested add my skype lilydalehigh14.

please move this to the trading category, posted on general accident
09/18/2014 23:41 dacx#2
#moved
09/19/2014 08:21 Beyond Boosting#3
Hello we can do your Job cheap and fast !
U can add me skype --->beyond.services541<----
We are a new boosting company and we have done our vouches (high ratet)
and did our first jobs.I work whit a hand full booster to offer you a fast service.

So if you are intrestet add me skype and check our thread


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]