Damncheaters

10/04/2009 12:39 Quest.#1
I understand it is a different site, but I do know that epvp and DC are affiliated. I also apologize if this is the wrong section to be posting. Does anybody know anything about why Damncheaters website & Client is down? I may have missed it and already tried the search feature.

Thanks in advance.
10/04/2009 18:10 Quest.#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Hi,
DAMNCheaters is currently under a DDoS attack. It seems like someone doesn't like it that DC released a perfectly working AionBot...

It appears some other sites are also affected. E.g. MacroGoblin got hit as well.
Thanks, sad to hear though :/. Any ideas when you guys will be up and running again?
10/04/2009 18:14 -Nas-#3
@ Itburnz: I just send you a PM reding Dualchoc which might be linked to the server problems. Please take the look.

So is Dualchoc linked to the server as well and is this the reason why it does not work at the moment?

Cheers
Nas
10/04/2009 18:14 Kraszus#4
I tried logging into damncheaters.com earlier and it loaded the vgbuddy.com webpage.

On a side note, my client can now connect, but when i try to load Darkfall with the client it keeps booting me back to the EULA.

Just wondering is the damncheater client still borked also?
10/04/2009 20:36 Quest.#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraszus View Post
I tried logging into damncheaters.com earlier and it loaded the vgbuddy.com webpage.

On a side note, my client can now connect, but when i try to load Darkfall with the client it keeps booting me back to the EULA.

Just wondering is the damncheater client still borked also?
Client now works for me, the booting to the EULA has to do with your settings in DEP. Try restarting your computer, if that does not work open your control panel > system > advanced system settings (On the top left) > Advanced tab > Preformance > settings > Data execution Prevention (DEP) and add Darkfall and your Damncheaters client to it. Hope that helps.
10/07/2009 15:47 Aimless Angel#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
We have upgraded our infrastructure. While we are still being DDoS'ed everything is up and running again.
ok i think than i can close here!

~closed~