Hey do you get banned now for having old lasers visual thing ? if not please send me a link to where to download it from and how to do it and also dont troll me i dont wanna lose my acc lol
09/09/2014 04:25anjesh12#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega245
Hey do you get banned now for having old lasers visual thing ? if not please send me a link to where to download it from and how to do it and also dont troll me i dont wanna lose my acc lol
yep, at least i think
09/09/2014 05:19GuNzOwNz#3
Yes,my friend got banned for doing this.
09/09/2014 07:25Staspytel#4
I use old lasers and I'm not banned for it. I got banned for replacing collectables.
I guess it's not possible to got banned for old lasers. They check for file hashes of collectables only, so I guess it's safe to replace laser files :)