Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAvisGamer View Post
Can you give me a link to download ?
First Page !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/16/2014 18:41 lkjfds1#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZindaqI View Post
why only 1 config file ? every bot have config file . if you want to run 6 bots . then 6 config files for every bot folder ! if you mean something else please explain more :)
or maybe you mean if you want to run this tool over network .. if am correct please say to explain the way that you can run it . or you can add me .. Skype :nox.steven
How do you setup the bots? if have 2x 4v4 bots, so 16vms, only 2 config files into 2 different shared folder. how come you got 10+ folder for each bot? Is that even Emub0t or Ghostlol? We need Gameplays in that video please....honestly the video doesn't help do anything, but anyway thanks for effort.

ghostlol doesn't have shared folder, it has lol client in each vm, that why you have 10+ folder? but for emub0t, you only need 1 shared folder for each group(6,8,10 players)
09/18/2014 08:35 ZindaqI#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfds1 View Post
How do you setup the bots? if have 2x 4v4 bots, so 16vms, only 2 config files into 2 different shared folder. how come you got 10+ folder for each bot? Is that even Emub0t or Ghostlol? We need Gameplays in that video please....honestly the video doesn't help do anything, but anyway thanks for effort.

ghostlol doesn't have shared folder, it has lol client in each vm, that why you have 10+ folder? but for emub0t, you only need 1 shared folder for each group(6,8,10 players)
i know that . video is old now . so dont watch it :)
you can simply share the bot folder over network .. let all vmware use same file that you shared over network . in this case you dont need 2 config files :)

add me on skype to help you more :
nox.steven
09/18/2014 21:40 lkjfds1#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZindaqI View Post
i know that . video is old now . so dont watch it :)
you can simply share the bot folder over network .. let all vmware use same file that you shared over network . in this case you dont need 2 config files :)

add me on skype to help you more :
nox.steven
i've added you a while ago xD~
is this program auto reset your account file once find error?