Exiled_Bot_Beta_v0.21g Zektxile not working

09/06/2014 03:26 brant1230#1
Hello all

The latest exile-bot has no works.
Where can I find Zektxile news?

Help me

Thanks:handsdown::handsdown:
09/06/2014 06:57 Zektor#2
PM me
09/06/2014 13:34 overlordhate#3
doesn't seem to want to let me pm you...
09/16/2014 08:14 maltrix#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
PM me
do people need to be premium in order to PM you or is there a certain amount of posts/activity required?

please let me know
11/23/2014 17:41 huerikramon#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
PM me
I need your help... The crack for exiled bot plz man
12/15/2014 11:29 rushone2010#6
REMEMBER TO REPLY TO THE TOPIC ON HIS FORUM OTHERWISE THE KEY WONT BE ACCEPTED. (Send a reply on this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

Hopefully that will fix it and it will accept the key. It did for me.
12/31/2014 18:46 sleazebagger#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushone2010 View Post
REMEMBER TO REPLY TO THE TOPIC ON HIS FORUM OTHERWISE THE KEY WONT BE ACCEPTED. (Send a reply on this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

Hopefully that will fix it and it will accept the key. It did for me.
Many reply's sent :mad:

The key provider does not exist!
01/01/2015 20:08 ookamocka#8
I keep getting the error:

The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I've downloaded and installed the the Visual C++ Redistributable

anybody know why?
01/14/2015 20:28 rushone2010#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamocka View Post
I keep getting the error:

The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I've downloaded and installed the the Visual C++ Redistributable

anybody know why?
Try installing this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It's all the Redistributables you will ever need. That might fix it. If not install this update:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Otherwise just google the dll.
01/21/2015 02:24 Foxitamvp#10
I keep geting this error:
Quote:
The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
01/21/2015 19:48 xxpunxx#11
Just do what rushone2010 posted above you, that fixes the issue