Craft bot script in Actionaz

09/05/2014 23:52 astrionn#1
This project is discontinued due to almost no feedback and the new update will cause the bot to not work

Hello this is my 1st "release" :D

itīs a script in the programm actionaz [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], which is a macro maker .
This tool is similiar to the ingame macro mechanism just with way more possibilities.

It does submit all 4 craft quests ( tested cooking and Alchemy) and after this itīll take the 4 new ones and after this it will complete the crafts. It is looped so it will do this again and again and again as long you have the materials.
Which one you need you can check on the web(e.g. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for Alchemy from 1-99 or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for cooking 1-99) .

It canīt buy the materials or level up your skill it just makes the quests .

You have to put a makro(ingame, see the code below) on your actionbarslot 1 because it presses 1 and it does a click routine and starts crafting.

I run it in Window-mode and I guess you have to adjust the mouse clicks .You have to position your char (ingame) between a workbench or cooking station (and so on) and between the quest NPC ( on Asmo side Honir(Alchemy) and Lainita(cooking)).
You can read the comments (in the script) to find out which click has which meaning.

Code for the INGAME macro
Code:
/select *person with the quests*
/delay 2
/attack
Requirements:

ATTENTION:
The script will "crash" if your character canīt complete the quest e.g. if he fails too much crafts so he cant submit it and woulf have to give up the craft request but I didnt implemented this in the script. The same case is if you dont have all materials so be sure to check them before if you want the bot to run long.

This is my 1st release and I know that some will post something like :
"Virus " or " 1st post ? Not trustworthy "
so I decided to make the Virustotal check (itīs of the file inside the .rar):[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can loop the script 4ever haha I came to 7h til now ^^ but a big big contra is that you cant use your PC while the bot is active and well I already explained the "crashes".

Any questions ?
Iīll answer them in the comments so everone has access to them ... Bug reports well this isnīt that complex that these were necessary but post them down below 2 please Iīm not about to answer PMīs except from devīs xD

Since there seems to be some confusion about how to use it Iīll make a video on how to set this up but probably I cant upload it before next weekend already did it
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tip:
Quote:
From Agiaki:
Well you can use the PC while it runs.

1. Install a VM and a second OS (windows xp etc)
2. Copy and Paste Aion to second OS
3. Start your Aion and auto it software on second OS
09/10/2014 11:56 phantomboot#2
can't try it bcoz i'm already 400+ but, if it work fine, it's a nice tip, thx for share it.

btw, Actionaz is a cool soft, so usefull for me (auto morph on 8 char till i'm sleeping xD )
09/11/2014 08:11 Agiaki#3
Well you can use the PC while it runs.

1. Install a VM and a second OS (windows xp etc)
2. Copy and Paste Aion to second OS
3. Start your Aion and auto it software on second OS
09/20/2014 03:20 astrionn#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboot View Post
can't try it bcoz i'm already 400+ but, if it work fine, it's a nice tip, thx for share it.

btw, Actionaz is a cool soft, so usefull for me (auto morph on 8 char till i'm sleeping xD )
well you can also make a crafting bot for over 400 chars ( like I have ) e.g. I let it craft noble elemental stone to noble elemental water or powder ( I am playing Aion in german so donīt wonder if the names are slightly different ) I can upload an example script soon