Project: Exrortia [Helper]

09/01/2014 23:50 ​Exo#1
Hey pervs,
2 Days ago i started Exrortia [Helper], it's a database manager that will help you do some cool stuff including 40 functions so far, not going to talk about them till everything is fine and working.
Actually i made this thread to take some requests, what would you like to see in a helper?
I am working on a Log Monitor that will show Logs in a better way.
ex: ChatID,EventID,bla bla lets take Teleport as an example..
It will be shown in the Helper as
CharSh*t teleported from X to Y - Better no? just an example and also for other things as uniques and PvP Kills and so..
Any idea what you want to see there?
PS: If the Underground Revival succeeded it will be shared there in the first place (ofc if i am added there :P )
09/02/2014 00:26 LastThief*#2
Senseless to work from scratch
Base your work on AIO
09/02/2014 02:24 鳳凰城#3
King Dollar and I were working on the crystal helper from long time.. and I stopped my part then king continued his own.. till he got it done and it's fully-functional. Now we're doing the php stuff from a complete admin panel, stuff like such.. If so many people will be caring about this kind of shit, I may contribute with the crystal's source + some illustration
09/02/2014 22:34 ​Exo#4
Anyway i will just make some advanced Helper with some more Functions till i finish the log thing (will take some time)
I implemented like 40 Operation [Testing Them Now]
09/05/2014 03:04 ​Exo#5
Current State..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/07/2014 17:30 omginauto#6
update?
09/07/2014 17:36 ​Exo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by omginauto View Post
update?
Well it's not released yet.. still working on it..