Boost On EUW!

08/29/2014 15:22 dumdum1997#1
Selling boost on EUW a lot cheaper then the elobooost websites.
(I can also boost EUNE/Russia/Turkey)

My prices:

Bronze: 8 euro per divison.

Silver: 12 euro per divison.

Gold: 18 euro per division.

Platinium: 25 euro per division (P1 30 euro)

Diamond = 40 euro per division (D1 not possible)

B5>S5 = 30 Euro

S5>G5 = 45 Euro

G5>P5 = 70 euro

P5>D5 = 110 euro

D5>D1 = 140 euro


Payment method: Paypal

More info/proofs add me on skype --- dumdum1997
08/29/2014 15:23 eXles#2
Do you need vouch?
08/29/2014 15:23 Ville T#3
I can vouch.
08/29/2014 15:24 SimplyR#4
I can vouch
08/29/2014 15:25 dumdum1997#5
I guess I need a vouch, add me on skype then.
08/29/2014 16:17 Ville T#6
He did a vouch game for me in G3 and went 13-4-7. Recommended +++
08/29/2014 19:25 mullick93#7
he played vouche on platin elo. outplayed lane, did well in teamfights, can only recommend him.