4.8.1 unpacked file.

10/01/2009 23:51 noname231#1
Lol fail

Could someone post one. I tried and it keeps crashing for everyone else.

GM can close, I failed. Will try again unless someone can post one.
10/01/2009 23:53 -8gX#2
+Report wrong section... I cant get it to work either :P
10/02/2009 00:08 Sodomizied#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
+Report wrong section... I cant get it to work either :P
Not Being Mean but I believe he was Releaseing 4.8.1 Unpacked Dekaron.exe and it did not work so its right Section o.O.
10/02/2009 00:09 -8gX#4
Yeah I know.. I did the exact same thing. All it does is crash. :( Oh well. Its a useless thread now that SHOULD be closed :D
10/02/2009 00:38 noname231#5
I can't figure what I'm doing wrong :(

This is driving me nuts.
10/02/2009 00:55 -8gX#6
I dont either.. I followed the steps perfectly... Perhaps instant can shed some light on the issue.
10/02/2009 05:56 noname231#7
Still not luck. I did everything I can think of and still it crashes.