LF Thread designer.

08/23/2014 13:43 Maijko1#1
Hey im lf a thread designer that can add/remove textings from my current design and also add stuff to it.
I will pay after I seen ur work on my design.(Gif)
Payment: Egold or paypal
Current design:

Post below ur skype+payment method.
08/23/2014 13:47 niemand2#2
added skype
08/23/2014 14:56 Maijko1#3
Need someone that can work with gif images.
08/23/2014 23:11 Pyrolex#4
#moved
08/23/2014 23:29 Infinite Pixels#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maijko1 View Post
Need someone that can work with gif images.
I am able to do it ;)
08/24/2014 00:03 dperolio#6
I may be able to help you out. I've added you: dustin.perolio
08/24/2014 00:52 DeeKoul#7
I added you on Skype, too.

I have a lot experience with .GIFs ;)
08/24/2014 07:49 Maijko1#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
#moved
tyvm :)
08/24/2014 10:05 鳳凰城#9
I'd rather completely redesign it instead of editing only.

Anyway feel free to add me if you didn't hire anyone of these gentlemen that have applied above

Skype: pho1337
08/24/2014 20:48 dperolio#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
I'd rather completely redesign it instead of editing only.

Anyway feel free to add me if you didn't hire anyone of these gentlemen that have applied above

Skype: pho1337
Haha, I ended up feeling the same way. :p (he's not interested though, wants to keep the design)
08/24/2014 21:08 DeeKoul#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dperolio View Post
Haha, I ended up feeling the same way. :p (he's not interested though, wants to keep the design)
Yeah, I edited it for him, sry.

But he really should change it^^