Number of Powerups

08/15/2014 06:10 Kilamiata#1
Is there anyway to re-edit the number of powerups through backend methods such (not by using in-game) or is it server-sided too? Seeing 30,000 powerups is becoming an eyesore and thought that it is possible even after knowing that Traffic Magnets can be used for TE by changing the game files.
08/15/2014 08:57 realdealx#2
nope use Farming Inc pu bot v 1.0 can be found here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/15/2014 17:49 Kilamiata#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
nope use Farming Inc pu bot v 1.0 can be found here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Will try it out when I am free :)

EDIT: It does work. Thanks alx for the help :) But hope that it can be used faster..
08/15/2014 18:22 Malware442#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilamiata View Post
Is there anyway to re-edit the number of powerups through backend methods such (not by using in-game) or is it server-sided too? Seeing 30,000 powerups is becoming an eyesore and thought that it is possible even after knowing that Traffic Magnets can be used for TE by changing the game files.
I dot think powerups vales are in gamefile. I think they are in server and when you run the game he will update powerups number from server so if you want that you must hack EA server and maybe FBI will have a presence for you.(Maybe a little holiday in a cold place) :))So I dont think is possible to do what you want to find.
08/16/2014 10:50 Kilamiata#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
I dot think powerups vales are in gamefile. I think they are in server and when you run the game he will update powerups number from server so if you want that you must hack EA server and maybe FBI will have a presence for you.(Maybe a little holiday in a cold place) :))So I dont think is possible to do what you want to find.
Not planning to enjoy my school break with that kind of gift ;)