[WTS][Siz]_lvl134 Segita Hunter@!!_

09/29/2009 03:37 PepsiiiTwiSt#1
Priceless Accounts for sale. Looking for a legit, honest, scamfree, quick trade? This is your chance to get an awesome account without the risk of being left empty handed. What's better than money well spent ^^

Your bidding on an account with a lvl134 Segita Hunter on Siz, Dekaron.
This account comes with a +7 lvl130 Noble Crossbow FS. It's a known fact that Hunter hits hard. With this Crossbow may not be the best but it has the damage to knockback just about everyone except an azure knight with insensibility. What's more scarier than a hunter that is played well? No free rename for the hunter because I just couldn't let go of its sexy name...!

Other things to point out:
Four lvl130 Defence Necklaces
Two lvl130 Dex Earings
Permanent Custom
Permanent Mount
70+ Talismens
2 Extra Inventories
Cash Shop Buffs
About 60m Dil

Getting ready to retire from 2Moons... Few more accounts to sell then I'm done. Buy this hunterrrrrr

I am selling my hunter with registered email for USD or Acclaim Coins.

Contact me via msn if you want: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/01/2009 03:20 PepsiiiTwiSt#2
Still selling~
10/01/2009 03:59 LunarEclipse#3
Still wanting it :D free bump
10/01/2009 04:59 ItsNobody#4
nub hunter for sale? get real bro...And you couldnt rename it cuz ur name wasnt taken on abaddon. Quit fronting, I meant cmon...my wifes 135 segs could pwn ur hunter in pvp. Easily with her gear
10/01/2009 05:01 PepsiiiTwiSt#5
Hmm... ok lol

Anyways still for sale~
10/01/2009 05:51 TokesMehSmokes#6
Note: The char needs no rename due to the fact that the name it self is epic and a seg beating a hunter maybe if he stood there and didnt attack zzz stop flaming gl selling joke and srry to hear u got scammed or someone got scammed or what ever the hell that whole post ment lol
with love tokes^^
p.s u like my new sig neway peace
10/01/2009 06:06 PepsiiiTwiSt#7
Lol yeah love the new sigs. Dude you still havent made me an avatar! lol jk, i just want u back in my arms... no homo =P

Anyways, hey ItsNobody I was able to rename my hunter but i named it the same name again because I just love the name. I don't know u n have no idea why ur flaming me but carry on, I'm enjoying ur little show. And a 135 seg killing my hunter? I think I can kill that seg naked with a lvl1 xbow lol.
10/01/2009 14:06 LunarEclipse#8
lol ItsNobody = a friend of Kristis he flames everyone ... and Nitrouz the mod i believe is a friend of hers as well, notice how he is quick to lock all threads started with her name in it, but no worrys because im on this case. and kristi you are going down you dumb bi@tch i bet you are blonde to, cause you are a dumb bitch, not smart at all.

Then you have the nerves to try trade me for my wand, do i look stupid to you ? i knew you were a scammer, i would never put my +9 wand in your hands without nothing in return freaking loser. Stop telling your gay homorific friends and pals to post and reply to leal legit members threads. sorry to be off topic on your thread Joker, but im tired of fake people in this forum, scamming and thinking they can get away with it, and accusing legit players of doing the bad part.. Ima get you and trust me i have proof and The main admins will be the one to put that nice sexy ugly strike accross your noob scamming name of this forum...
10/01/2009 19:09 NutritionFat#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
lol ItsNobody = a friend of Kristis he flames everyone ... and Nitrouz the mod i believe is a friend of hers as well, notice how he is quick to lock all threads started with her name in it, but no worrys because im on this case. and kristi you are going down you dumb bi@tch i bet you are blonde to, cause you are a dumb bitch, not smart at all.

Then you have the nerves to try trade me for my wand, do i look stupid to you ? i knew you were a scammer, i would never put my +9 wand in your hands without nothing in return freaking loser. Stop telling your gay homorific friends and pals to post and reply to leal legit members threads. sorry to be off topic on your thread Joker, but im tired of fake people in this forum, scamming and thinking they can get away with it, and accusing legit players of doing the bad part.. Ima get you and trust me i have proof and The main admins will be the one to put that nice sexy ugly strike accross your noob scamming name of this forum...
Totally agreeed, and gamesrgood (Cory) is her bf, cuz she said proudly on msn that her bf will jump out quickly to defend her. Notice in several threads gamesrgood ignors those proof and trys to mess the thread up. And those threads end up being locked by Nitrouz
10/01/2009 19:18 LunarEclipse#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutritionFat View Post
Totally agreeed, and gamesrgood (Cory) is her bf, cuz she said proudly on msn that her bf will jump out quickly to defend her. Notice in several threads gamesrgood ignors those proof and trys to mess the thread up. And those threads end up being locked by Nitrouz
makes perfect sense to me, but whatever there both one of a kind, they belong together in a place called scammers lonely land
10/01/2009 20:15 PepsiiiTwiSt#11
lol yeah kristi got busted hard this time.. anyways Lunar buy my hunter!?

still selling, pm me offers.
10/01/2009 20:21 LunarEclipse#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJoker View Post
lol yeah kristi got busted hard this time.. anyways Lunar buy my hunter!?

still selling, pm me offers.
I dont have enough :( but good luck :) and mod trane answered to my thread in the complaint area and asked me hows this enough evidence .. dont think they read anything at all. But trust me she will get banned. If she dont get banned i will quit this forum and take my buisness else were.
10/01/2009 20:31 PepsiiiTwiSt#13
lol hopefully she gets banned... got 3 high reputated people accusing her of scamming and one more person with a +2 rep... thats a total of 4 people.

even if admins/mods were corrupted on this forums they would have to take some kind of action to calm the situation..

still selling lvl134 hunter siz server
10/01/2009 21:18 LunarEclipse#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJoker View Post
lol hopefully she gets banned... got 3 high reputated people accusing her of scamming and one more person with a +2 rep... thats a total of 4 people.

even if admins/mods were corrupted on this forums they would have to take some kind of action to calm the situation..

still selling lvl134 hunter siz server
well if it doesnt happen im closing my threads and im gone from this forum.
10/02/2009 05:50 PepsiiiTwiSt#15
Update: Selling my hunter for USD or Acclaim Coins. Offer up.