Hello, it's me Don. If you don't know me, don't bother reading!
First off, I'm sorry for the hateful, childish, immature and vulgar comments / contents that I've recently been posting. I don't always get mad but when I do I become immature. So, I'd like to apologize for this. Especially to Kronok because I was talking bad about his parents. Even if you don't accept my apology you need to know that I'm sorry. I'd also like to apologize to Hamza/Sengo/John for my past behaviour. Ineed, I was talking bad about black people - well, the african american race in general. I'm so sorry if I hurt you all. Yet I still can't retrace the wrong moves that I made. I shouldn't have acted like a brainless kid.
Because that's how I was acting. I now understand it.
@John
I got mad at you when you left R2 and gave me none of your gears. It should not have been the reason for me to get mad. I'm sorry for all that.
@Hamza
Same goes for you. I called you mentally you know what. I called you those words without a reason. It does not apply on you. I was also acting racist towards you. Sorry.
@Sengo
At first it was meant to be a joke (I don't know why I did it, again). But it was not a good one as it turned out. Sorry.
@Kronok
I was acting the most idiotic to you. It's not me, believe me. It's not the real me. I don't know why I did that. Sorry. I seriously had no real reason behind it. And the truth about 9Dragons is: we indeed dueled 5 times as you stated before. I lost most of them. I only won twice and acted cocky for no reason.
I'm just a regular 9Dragons player, I'm no special. I'll remove that video because I have no reason to keep it there. I also called you "asian kid" or whatever things although I've got no problem with any race. Sorry again. And that server invite, sorry for getting mad about it, too. If you don't want to invite me, it's okay. Plus I'm sorry for calling you a scammer.
@Rares
You're the only one that I did not hurt so it's not the time for me to apologize to you. I just want one thing: don't spread false things about me. And you know what I mean. Thanks.
@Dimi
It was also meant to be a joke at first. Turned out to be a bad joke, though. Sorry.
@Jamie
I know I did reflect the dark side of this 9Dragons community. I'm not that retarded. I was just mad. So sorry for those spam accounts and those comments.
@nR
I acted stupid to you as well. Shouldn't have. Sorry, dude.
If I haven't mentioned your name here, please imagine that I did. I apologize to everyone now.
In future I will refrain from acting like this. To compose it more accurately, I'll never act like this again. I won't act racist towards anyone. I won't call anyone retarded and mentally whatever for no reason.
I felt like creating this thread because I'm basically a good person. Not like it matters that much,though, because it's the internet. There are real criminals, bullies, racists, pedophiles out there. They deserve to be hated but not me. I'm a regular internet user who got mad over unimportant and trivial things.
Will never do again I promise to everyone.
I'm not expecting you guys to like me because I effed up. Yes I done effed up. Sorry I won't make it worse.
This time I may be over-dramatizing (don't know if this exists, lol) this. Sorry.
Thank you for reading!
- Don
First off, I'm sorry for the hateful, childish, immature and vulgar comments / contents that I've recently been posting. I don't always get mad but when I do I become immature. So, I'd like to apologize for this. Especially to Kronok because I was talking bad about his parents. Even if you don't accept my apology you need to know that I'm sorry. I'd also like to apologize to Hamza/Sengo/John for my past behaviour. Ineed, I was talking bad about black people - well, the african american race in general. I'm so sorry if I hurt you all. Yet I still can't retrace the wrong moves that I made. I shouldn't have acted like a brainless kid.
Because that's how I was acting. I now understand it.
@John
I got mad at you when you left R2 and gave me none of your gears. It should not have been the reason for me to get mad. I'm sorry for all that.
@Hamza
Same goes for you. I called you mentally you know what. I called you those words without a reason. It does not apply on you. I was also acting racist towards you. Sorry.
@Sengo
At first it was meant to be a joke (I don't know why I did it, again). But it was not a good one as it turned out. Sorry.
@Kronok
I was acting the most idiotic to you. It's not me, believe me. It's not the real me. I don't know why I did that. Sorry. I seriously had no real reason behind it. And the truth about 9Dragons is: we indeed dueled 5 times as you stated before. I lost most of them. I only won twice and acted cocky for no reason.
I'm just a regular 9Dragons player, I'm no special. I'll remove that video because I have no reason to keep it there. I also called you "asian kid" or whatever things although I've got no problem with any race. Sorry again. And that server invite, sorry for getting mad about it, too. If you don't want to invite me, it's okay. Plus I'm sorry for calling you a scammer.
@Rares
You're the only one that I did not hurt so it's not the time for me to apologize to you. I just want one thing: don't spread false things about me. And you know what I mean. Thanks.
@Dimi
It was also meant to be a joke at first. Turned out to be a bad joke, though. Sorry.
@Jamie
I know I did reflect the dark side of this 9Dragons community. I'm not that retarded. I was just mad. So sorry for those spam accounts and those comments.
@nR
I acted stupid to you as well. Shouldn't have. Sorry, dude.
If I haven't mentioned your name here, please imagine that I did. I apologize to everyone now.
In future I will refrain from acting like this. To compose it more accurately, I'll never act like this again. I won't act racist towards anyone. I won't call anyone retarded and mentally whatever for no reason.
I felt like creating this thread because I'm basically a good person. Not like it matters that much,though, because it's the internet. There are real criminals, bullies, racists, pedophiles out there. They deserve to be hated but not me. I'm a regular internet user who got mad over unimportant and trivial things.
Will never do again I promise to everyone.
I'm not expecting you guys to like me because I effed up. Yes I done effed up. Sorry I won't make it worse.
This time I may be over-dramatizing (don't know if this exists, lol) this. Sorry.
Thank you for reading!
- Don