CHEAP elo boost + TRUSTED √

07/26/2014 20:53 ivikop#1
From silver 5 to plat. If too expensive then s5 - g3


My budget is real low so I'm looking for the cheapest boost around, and by a trusted member ofc.

Parent done by rp card or PAC

Hit me up
07/26/2014 21:05 Danny-b77#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I offer an Elo-Boosting Service, check my thread out if you're interested.
07/26/2014 21:05 Easyboostservice#3
add me on skype and we can make nice deal
07/26/2014 21:06 SimplyR#4
You got a pm
07/26/2014 21:09 kinaw#5
Add my skype can negotiate a good price
07/26/2014 21:15 xENON6077#6
U can add me via Skype : xenon630
07/26/2014 21:50 Tuig0n#7
can do it for 60€ , pm or add skype : ben78300
07/26/2014 21:51 jaskile12#8
I recommend this : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Its cheap and from S5 i up to plat in days , and no lose anyone
07/26/2014 21:55 habab43#9
add me skype habab530 im cheap