GUide to Enabling Kill Stealing in OPENKORE 2.0.7!!!

09/25/2009 13:50 ryanzinfo#1
Wat the heck, so many people is ks-ing my character! But my bot just couldn't KS it back. :s
Probably most of the players faced this kind of problems.
I believe that many of you had seek for the solutions to enable kill stealing in openkore, editing config.txt? No way you can do that.

To enable kill stealing, you need to modify the source code of openkore, which inside the src folder in each bot folder.

first thing you have to do is make a copy of backup of your original attack.pm file which inside ur AI folder (openkore/src/AI/attack.pm)
Open the attack.pm with wordpad.

try to search <b>"Dropping Target - Do not kill steal others"</b>
you might find several parts inside the files contains this sentence, that is the part we need to modify. Removing the sentence doesn't means we can make the BOT ks, we need to modify the coding and the condition check of the code.

it is quite complicated to teach all the parts here so i suggest anyone who interested to get the well-modified files from my site. (Somehow i cant upload the files here, always show the files invalid.

cheers,
p/s i am not bluffing, it really gonna makes your bot kill stealing! enjoy it once u get the files.
09/25/2009 15:20 Aimless Angel#2
as i sad in the other thread, dont post ur page without having a backlink to epvp on the mainpage!
just send the people in a pm ur help in our forum! thanks
09/25/2009 18:03 ryanzinfo#3
Thanks, i din know that. Any one who interested please pm me.
09/29/2009 13:04 kamote1204#4
try my guide much easier than yours. cheers!
10/17/2009 04:09 yadayada#5
Lol?

so why not release it in public? O_O

it is found in misc.pm..
01/03/2011 17:07 vip3r27#6
Pm me please