[Release]Monster Legends Gems Hack Per Day

07/26/2014 14:07 vu159951#1
Hello everybody, i saw a lot of people who sell their hack for $ and i can't accept this, so, i made this hack.
Link 1: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Link 2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Features : RANDOM gems . gold . food

Times : 20 Submit perday ~ more than 100 gems

Thank you!


IF YOUR ACCOUNT CAN'T HACK (it shows "Die session" but your account is not banned )please use this FIX
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/26/2014 14:14 y4nd25#2
I think they are not a leechers...
You make useless hack..
It's noob...
07/26/2014 14:22 vu159951#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nd25 View Post
I think they are not a leechers...
You make useless hack..
It's noob...
I dont care who you are but thanks for updating my post :v :handsdown:
07/26/2014 14:32 y4nd25#4
You can't make games hack...
You are noob...
Indonesian's newbie hacker is better than you lol ....
07/26/2014 14:43 vu159951#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nd25 View Post
You can't make games hack...
You are noob...
Indonesian's newbie hacker is better than you lol ....
yeah. I got you.
That's why i received 3,740 thanks
I can't make hacks like you.
I'm not say i'm pro , i 'm newbie ;)
07/26/2014 14:54 rodmaniwan#6
Well, It's better than nothing... People should thank for your hard work man
07/26/2014 16:14 rivaldi478#7
i Respect VU better than y4nd25 hes a noob,even im an indonesian myself,y4nd25 i can copy your noob tools script and database,you cant even use Cheat Engine correctly,such an idiot
07/26/2014 18:12 hrinakgw1#8
many thanks
Its work
07/26/2014 18:17 medshv80#9
many many thanx vu
07/26/2014 19:04 cumpas#10
WOW MAN THIS REALLY WORKS

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/26/2014 19:13 ahmadkiam#11
thnx its Great ... and u can do both hacks
07/26/2014 22:14 amier2014#12
why i git always die season and i fix that nothing happened
07/26/2014 22:50 Rizii#13
txn this work.
07/27/2014 18:06 soulguardianx#14
Good job man. Even though I don't have interest in that game I really appreciate how you share your hacks without asking for payments not like those other stupid deep shit bastard greedy leechers. :D
07/27/2014 19:23 ramazan1986444#15
wow its work ı got 250 gems today and 500000 food 2 millon gold cool site