Elo Drop

07/24/2014 02:45 PirateSquirrel#1
Anyone offering an ELO DROP Service? :D
Need bronze 5 without getting banned.

Silver II to Bronze V... Offers pls

________________________

Already got one doing it
07/24/2014 03:01 iprodiigy#2
I can do it :3
07/24/2014 03:09 †Lilith†#3
I can do that aswell ^^
07/24/2014 03:26 JeiLee#4
can do it xD
07/24/2014 03:30 Shinjix3#5
I can do it.

Add me on skype

oshinjix3
07/24/2014 03:32 Mighty Service#6
I can also do it :D
Skype: mighty-service
07/24/2014 04:23 VivaEspaña#7
45€ done. Legit. Skype : dark.asecas1
07/24/2014 05:17 bämmm#8
can do it, 39€ paypal
07/24/2014 05:20 .Leer#9
i do it for 25€ no chance that u get banned.
07/24/2014 13:45 †Lilith†#10
20€ without change to get banned :) I can start right away!
07/24/2014 13:47 .Leer#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Lilith† View Post
20€ without change to get banned :) I can start right away!
You even cant write chance i bet u Flame ingame lol
07/24/2014 13:50 SeasonAdvantage#12
I'm unsure why you would even want this? Could you possibly explain?
07/24/2014 13:54 i dont care at all#13
I can do it. I'm the worst player EUW.
No rages, leaves or flames.
07/24/2014 14:26 PirateSquirrel#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonAdvantage View Post
I'm unsure why you would even want this? Could you possibly explain?
Cuz i wanna rank up from bronze 5.


BTW already got someone deeboosting
07/24/2014 15:17 Maijko1#15
10€ per divsion ban chance 0