[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

01/29/2015 20:44 Vianns#436
Quote:
Originally Posted by toto974 View Post
hi i'm a Midnight v1 user and i'd like to try v2. There are some things i don't understand, maybe coz i'm french, its Nametag Wallhack and No Nametag Fading.
Could someone explain what this feature are supposed to do please? and also how works endurance hack,ty

Nametag Wallhack, c'est voir les noms au travers des objets/obstacles. Nametag Fading, c'est pour empêcher qu'ils s'estompent avec la distance (il me semble.
Pour l'endurance, ça modifie la vitesse de Regen, 20 étant le plus rapide et 0 étant la vitesse normale.
01/29/2015 21:12 Sealevil#437
Works great now! Thanks for update, buFFy!
01/31/2015 18:55 odagüzel#438
When i use this hack and close or it or when tool closes with a crash, and try to relaunch it, i always get this "couldn't hook up with server1" error(im using it since the release).. Btw i've already read the "having issues?" tab and these are not the solution for it.

v1, on the other hand, works perfectly fine.
02/02/2015 17:36 ALCTOR#439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianns View Post
Nametag Wallhack, c'est voir les noms au travers des objets/obstacles. Nametag Fading, c'est pour empêcher qu'ils s'estompent avec la distance (il me semble.
Pour l'endurance, ça modifie la vitesse de Regen, 20 étant le plus rapide et 0 étant la vitesse normale.
Salut, c'est vraiment undétectable Vianns?
02/03/2015 07:38 shyvory#440
Nice work :)

How can i use it the best way for leveling?
Wie kann ich am besten leveln mit dem hack?

Greetz:)
02/03/2015 14:56 Vianns#441
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCTOR View Post
Salut, c'est vraiment undétectable Vianns?
Coucou,

Pour le moment aucun soucis. Après j'utilise pas toutes les fonctions, j'utilise principalement l'auto-loot, le zoomhack et le teleport (mais quand je suis à peu près sûr de ne pas être remarqué) pour gagner du temps et avancer plus vite sur les maps.
02/03/2015 16:49 qNxX#442
Speedhack is bugged. If I turn it on I can't turn it back off until restarting GW2. On top of that it's always the same speed regardless of the percentage it's set to. I tried it with hotkeys, unchecking the box and setting it to 0%. Other features work.

Edit: Suddenly after restarting it works as intended again.

Edit2: And now it doesn't work again. I think the problem happens when changing the value to a value over 100% while the box is ticked or something like that.

Edit3: Apparently it's breaking by changing the value beyond 100% while ingame. It will just set it to something really high (~300% maybe?), even if it shows something else, and locks the value there. Restarting the game after making the change or changing fspeed in the config works though.
02/03/2015 17:36 beneczkje#443
Does anyone have coords for silverwastes?
02/03/2015 18:31 Trixmax#444
@buFFy! You're back yet? It's 3rd of feb, I hope you took a good vacation.
Anyway I've sent a pm. ~~ cheers!
02/04/2015 05:03 Alce#445
Just bought and it's really awesome but it needs an update.
Teleport to cursor, speed hack, fly hack doesnt work, take from tp sometimes bugs
02/04/2015 14:24 qNxX#446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alce View Post
Just bought and it's really awesome but it needs an update.
Teleport to cursor, speed hack, fly hack doesnt work, take from tp sometimes bugs
Speedhack works but is bugging. Teleport to cursor works, fly hack works, take from TP also always worked for me when I tried it.

Did you actually download V2 from this thread, or did you download it using the link that buffy put in the private message you received from him? Because that link downloads V1, which is half broken.

Another note: If you use the default hotkeys (you can see them by clicking "options" or so in the cheat's menu) and they're set to numpad, you have to enable numlock for them to work.
02/04/2015 14:56 Alce#447
OMG xD i had the one from PM and v2 from here but just redownloaded both and everything is working O.O ..
thanks gNxX
02/04/2015 15:59 tezzin#448
bought it my self a few hours ago, i cant w8 :D
02/05/2015 16:55 snyph#449
Allready trial keys to acces to test it ?
02/05/2015 19:20 jonathanpak#450
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut2 View Post
Thanks for the reply, my issues of the game crashing as soon as MV2 is loaded is still happening.

When trying to login to MV2 it says login failed, same creds as before and I've double and triple checked as well.
I've been having the same problem. I'm trying to sign on with my V1 login, but it is saying "Login failed!" I have tried these steps, reinstalling the x86 pack, redownloading the first post file. I need help please.