farming sp.

09/24/2009 00:19 capdelut#1
hey guys ! i have a question!

let`s pretend i have a secret ong spot and i want to pfarm 1 a new char. would a lvl 52 nuker be enough to farm 1 mill sp? lvl 52 nuke is the best i can do....
09/24/2009 03:17 greencow#2
Well yes it could. If it can kill a ong it can pfarm a chr. The thing is it wont be fast like i have a 94 nuker pfarming me and that's fast. But if you have alot of time set your self up at that secret ong spot and start boting.

Good Luck Farming,
greencow
09/24/2009 04:09 I Pk I#3
What green said, it would probably take like 4-5 months to fully pfarm with a lvl52 nuker, I suggest instead of pfarming for a few month's you lvl nuker for about 3 months that should be enough time (if you use bot) to get him 7x~8x, after that pfarm, it should only take about one month - two months
09/24/2009 12:42 capdelut#4
i think i`ll lvl up my nuker to lvl 76 then farm..... thnx guys!