[Elegance] • [CAP 110] • PVE • Low-Rates • Long-Term • Vote4Silk

07/20/2014 11:53 BlackSelection##46
hello, iam back.
i will restart the server and fixing the iplimit thing :)

report bugs and have a nice day :)
07/20/2014 11:57 leonidas071#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by oguzbey View Post
i want to play to that sucks ...
gm online i think working on it!
07/20/2014 12:01 _HouseMusicx3#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJolt View Post
Thoughts so far!
Rates and Bugs
I played for a while on your server. The first thing I noticed when i reached 30-40 was the drop.. According to your thread the drop is at 25. But according to your website it's 50. And I can say IT IS NOT 50.. Now it would be nice if that was the case, because drops are very SLOW even by my standards, and I prefer when it goes at moderate speed.

But right now, getting equipment is HARD since I can now get both European and Chinese items.. Which means it'll take forever to get a complete set in the higher levels, for example D11 or even D10 which is a level cap where new weapons and armor are crucial to the grinding. Both for damage output and damage resistance. So I would like to see a change to the item drop rates.

The experience rate (at least when grinding alone) is to low for a D11 server in my opinion. 20x without a party seriously took forever. How about 40x when you're alone and 80x when in a party? Because right now the stats are at 20x alone and 40x whilst you're in a party.

The gold drop rate is perfect, it MIGHT have to be adjusted when/if the item drop are increased, I'm not sure how gold drop and item drop effects each other when it comes to increasing the opposite factor.

I would also like to see an increase to job profits. Right now it's at 30x, how about double it to 60x? Would be nice with a job based server, adds things to do.

Bugs

*Disconnected from the server when opening grab pets inventory.
*Disconnected from the server when trying to summon, Wolf Summon Scroll.
*Only three players can be online on the server, something to do with the 3 IP limit? Needs to be checked out!

These are some of the bugs I've heard about, but the biggest problem seems to be the IP limit, only three people can be online at the same time.

Every time you download a client, doesn't matter what server the Anti Virus program you've installed will tell you that the GFXFileManager.dll contains a virus, normally it would be a trojan, but this is nothing to be worried about.

Just ignore it, my AVG has been going crazy on every P-Server I've tried out. As far as my knowledge goes this is nothing to worry about..
Thats not true every servers client i played on was totally clean expect those who were packed (false positive)

Ramnit is something you shouldnt ignore
07/20/2014 12:02 Dizzy©#49
Good luck, looks like a good server to play.
07/20/2014 12:04 BlackSelection##50
Quote:
Thoughts so far!
Rates and Bugs
I played for a while on your server. The first thing I noticed when i reached 30-40 was the drop.. According to your thread the drop is at 25. But according to your website it's 50. And I can say IT IS NOT 50.. Now it would be nice if that was the case, because drops are very SLOW even by my standards, and I prefer when it goes at moderate speed.

But right now, getting equipment is HARD since I can now get both European and Chinese items.. Which means it'll take forever to get a complete set in the higher levels, for example D11 or even D10 which is a level cap where new weapons and armor are crucial to the grinding. Both for damage output and damage resistance. So I would like to see a change to the item drop rates.

The experience rate (at least when grinding alone) is to low for a D11 server in my opinion. 20x without a party seriously took forever. How about 40x when you're alone and 80x when in a party? Because right now the stats are at 20x alone and 40x whilst you're in a party.

The gold drop rate is perfect, it MIGHT have to be adjusted when/if the item drop are increased, I'm not sure how gold drop and item drop effects each other when it comes to increasing the opposite factor.

I would also like to see an increase to job profits. Right now it's at 30x, how about double it to 60x? Would be nice with a job based server, adds things to do.

Bugs

*Disconnected from the server when opening grab pets inventory.
*Disconnected from the server when trying to summon, Wolf Summon Scroll.
*Only three players can be online on the server, something to do with the 3 IP limit? Needs to be checked out!

These are some of the bugs I've heard about, but the biggest problem seems to be the IP limit, only three people can be online at the same time.

Every time you download a client, doesn't matter what server the Anti Virus program you've installed will tell you that the GFXFileManager.dll contains a virus, normally it would be a trojan, but this is nothing to be worried about.

Just ignore it, my AVG has been going crazy on every P-Server I've tried out. As far as my knowledge goes this is nothing to worry about..
Hello Customer,

thanks for your Bugreport.

The IP Limit / Bug -> fixed.
Petbug -> i had this befor and i fixed it but its there again i will fix it soon.
Wolf scroll same soultion as "petbug".

yeah i will fix the rates and edit somethings about the jobrates. :)'

Rate change ->

EXP: 40
Party: 80
Drop: 40

Lets see whats happens ;)

server will be online in 2min.
07/20/2014 12:10 Eslam Galull#51
Quote:
This might sound daft, but if there is a GM online, I would like to have a chat with you. Please PM me in-game.

IGN : DonMaroue
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstman32 View Post
lol you can clean it easly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidas071 View Post
just some problem/bug:

1# Mobs spawn rate to low
2# Grab pet or wolf open = auto disconnect
3# Potion stack (hp/mp) and universal/purificiation pill stack just 50:( increase to 500-100
4# Arrow stack 250:( increase to 2500 pls :)
5# And i think alchemy rate 0.5x or 1x enough dont need 1.5 :)
6# Something wrong with server 3plaayer can be online max!

and IP limit 3enough! dont increase we dont need 8/8 own pt for nova farm.. !
Working now to fix that things..

and btw i will reward you & reward any One report a bug

@others Keep Calm its a Beta 7 days test !

regards <3
07/20/2014 12:11 leonidas071#52
now i getting 0xp 0sp for monsters.D
07/20/2014 12:17 Eslam Galull#53
hahaha .. Guys i will reward you all <3 even you repeat it :D
07/20/2014 12:20 leonidas071#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by its.soul View Post
hahaha .. Guys i will reward you all <3 even you repeat it :D
everybody can get sp/xp for monsters just i cant? what happend with my char?
07/20/2014 12:27 Eslam Galull#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidas071 View Post
everybody can get sp/xp for monsters just i cant? what happend with my char?
Give me a 40 mint . i will be online in game for live support lets see what happen with your char

Quote:
Originally Posted by oguzbey View Post
Guys i lost 4m gold yesterday maybe i can get it back ? ..
Mr.Gold did you get that after beta every data will reset :D
07/20/2014 12:28 leonidas071#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by its.soul View Post
Give me a 40 mint . i will be online in game for live support lets see what happen with your char

no its my account... not char... i tryed with much char ..and still 0-0:(
07/20/2014 12:35 Eslam Galull#57
we will see
07/20/2014 13:05 112 Aina#58
#Down!
07/20/2014 13:14 Eslam Galull#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by 112 Aina View Post
#Down!
welcom back Kid ^^
07/20/2014 13:37 PortalDark#60
Quote: