[Tutorial]Make your OWN pixelbot with Actionnaz ! PART III !

07/08/2014 19:10 Zetadarus#1
wiped
07/08/2014 19:14 cryz35#2
I laughed at the vid. Thanks :D
07/08/2014 19:58 Zetadarus#3
I have updated the topic :
_fixed some errors of typing ^^
_Added a important message at the and of the topic
_Video added ( heeh)




Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
I laughed at the vid. Thanks :D
Lol ^^
07/08/2014 20:29 [19:44:04] goliath-desing#4
That video... Good job.
07/08/2014 20:41 Saiyen181#5
Finelly its here :D
Now lets start reading it.


Aahhh, that random, random pauze video :P

Are u gonna make this tutor with seasons or something ._.?
07/08/2014 21:20 Zetadarus#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyen181 View Post
Finelly its here :D
Now lets start reading it.


Aahhh, that random, random pauze video :P

Are u gonna make this tutor with seasons or something ._.?
yeah it is finaly here :D i hope you going to use your brain for this ! xD.

Seasons ? heeeh i don't know XD , i think it is a good idea... or not...



Anyway XD if i have helped you press thanks :D
07/09/2014 23:06 Zetadarus#7
The next tutorial comming in 3-4 weeks because im going to holydays :D

sorry all x)
11/06/2014 20:20 bestbots_support#8
I say to download the lastest version, also in english
And make 1 thread again with english version, included all tips

In this way will be more organized

Cheers

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/07/2014 12:25 Zetadarus#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
I say to download the lastest version, also in english
And make 1 thread again with english version, included all tips

In this way will be more organized

Cheers

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I don't know if im going to continue this tutorials...
11/15/2014 19:54 NachtEule ™#10
how long i need to create a bonus box bot ?
11/15/2014 20:23 melikhan#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtEule ™ View Post
how long i need to create a bonus box bot ?
It's about how good it will be. Just do it, don't ask...
Damn.. People wanna know the time for everything nowadays:rolleyes:
11/16/2014 04:22 Zetadarus#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtEule ™ View Post
how long i need to create a bonus box bot ?

A long time to learn how Actionnaz works
But really fast when you know how actionnaz works

You can make a really nice pixelbot for anything you want and even for otheres games

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
It's about how good it will be. Just do it, don't ask...
Damn.. People wanna know the time for everything nowadays:rolleyes:

Yeah you are right :3
11/16/2014 11:22 NachtEule ™#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
A long time to learn how Actionnaz works
But really fast when you know how actionnaz works

You can make a really nice pixelbot for anything you want and even for otheres games
Okay thanks :D
I dont know how it works :D
11/24/2014 16:49 alvaldi#14
I get error line 10: PXY is not a valid position, I did everything you did in the video. (minimap position from line 9 is set good)

fixed it already. Thanks man for this tutorial :D
03/10/2015 00:46 nano10141#15
thanks alot men, here u got my pixelbot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]