~♥ Quantani Elo Boost Service ♥~

07/02/2014 17:19 Quantani#1
Hello Elitpvpers,
I'd like to start my career as an Elobooster. I dont want to tell you which Divison i am with my Account but you can be sure that I can carry you pretty easily out of Bronze-Gold.

Only EUW,EUNE,TURK

So my prices are:

Bronze 8€ each divison, 10€ last divison

Silver 12€ each divison, 15 last divison

Gold 18€ each divison, 25 last divison


If you want to get boosted just contact me in skype:

elitepvp.quantani
07/02/2014 17:20 kmesne#2
Hi I can vouch for you

Edit He cant caryy in silver elo ı think he is bad realy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/02/2014 17:22 hyack#3
You might want to mention the server(s) you're boosting on.
07/02/2014 17:30 Quantani#4
Added the servers I'm boosting on :) Thanks for the tip
07/02/2014 17:51 Kubiℓαу™#5
add me on skype, can vouch
07/02/2014 18:13 Dave2145#6
added
07/02/2014 18:21 chukser#7
need vouch?
07/02/2014 19:00 Quantani#8
yes i need vouch?
07/02/2014 22:22 enverowns#9
if u need a thread design let me know my skype name is enverrahman