elo boost

07/01/2014 23:48 cctz#1
hi, im platinum v and i offer 50 euro paysafecard.
whats the highest you can get me ?

no pms please, type here. thanks.

eune



@delete this thread i dont want it anymore let him be free, 50 euros its nothink.

delete my account if its possible too thank you .
07/01/2014 23:50 ProEasyEloBoost#2
Hello DUde, I can get u to p3 and 30 LP for thet in 2 days (starting tonight) :)

Skype; pro.boosting

Cheeerz Dude :)
07/01/2014 23:51 Soloq#3
Platin3
07/02/2014 00:01 90d0fwar#4
plat I +10 LP
Skype : aly.infamous
07/02/2014 00:09 cctz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90d0fwar View Post
plat I +10 LP
Skype : aly.infamous
added
07/02/2014 00:25 SirThebest#6
Plat 2 0LP
07/02/2014 00:35 Monotone Samurai#7
Plat1 skype:raraiderr
07/02/2014 06:33 cctz#8
#

hi, i need trusted members to give me some offers please on this thread only not pm, thanks.

#
07/02/2014 07:58 HcForLife#9
plat I 50-60 LP also can sale you good accounts [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/02/2014 08:03 sWagboosting123#10
Depends, wich server?
07/02/2014 08:14 cctz#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi le Bronze View Post
plat I 50-60 LP also can sale you good accounts [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i am interested

btw eune server people :)
07/02/2014 08:39 EduSh0#12
Platin 1 70 LP + 1 free duoq match
07/02/2014 08:41 Bolne#13
Plat2
07/02/2014 09:25 cctz#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi le Bronze View Post
plat I 50-60 LP also can sale you good accounts [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i gave to this guy the job, il let you know if he did good when his done.

thread closing

i got scammed guys from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

is there anythink we can do?

i gave him 50 euro psc and my account on lol, he is offline now.. he got the money from psc 25+25 ;/

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

what else i missing please help me