[Guide]Making a GrandChase Server

12/10/2009 15:35 novyjohn#31
it is hard to understand but i will try this in vacation^^
12/11/2009 00:38 wolfgangjt#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyrage View Post
Alright, you have no proof of this.

If what you are saying is true, then wouldn't all games do that, because my friend created a maplestory, flyff, Wow, and a few more games private servers, and he got there money system down, so, i'd rethink that statement
Where do you get off trying to contradict me? Ms, FFF, WoW, and other games are nothing like GC. Those games are built off completely different systems and do not have anything similar to GC. For all you know what I am saying works but we do not have anything to explore main.exe. As I said, I do have proof, being how I experienced it first hand, so read before opening your mouth (in this case opening the reply). :rtfm:

And woop-te-do your friend has no life, congratz. Why don't you go play those servers instead of trying to look intelligent by leeching off your "friends". Learn to stay on topic.

God I hate people who think they know everything. :facepalm:

ON TOPIC: I did this a while ago, but got bored with no one to PvP with so I went back to NAGC. Does work (i used the original guide, not this one).

PS: There is no "money" system on WoW. The only currency is gold.
12/19/2009 23:52 gqrafael#33
Hey i have a question wat are the armor and wepens ID'S ? can you aleast put a site ?
12/21/2009 07:25 baliw#34
I'm just curious.... can this thing make it offline?
12/21/2009 23:53 stuff4x#35
Is the SQL really nessasary, it seems I can't DL it.
@wolfgang What's the original tut anyway?
EDIT: nevermind
04/24/2012 11:21 kelalung#36
link die, please reup new link and other guide
04/24/2012 12:46 .Celtics#37
^ sorry
thread bumped

the ts is inactive now

so #closed