PvP account

07/01/2014 04:05 Gani21#1
Hello,

so since avg won gold and GW is dead i decided to sell my account. I got really bored of this game and would really rather to see some money instead of that account.

Account info:

2 monks full armor full weapons...almost all armor sets etc
2 mesmers full armor full weapons..

All characters are PvP

Account ranks:

Vanquishing Hero (8) 3778 fame
Battle Comander (5) 1474 wins
Deadly Gladiator (4) 4913 points
Deadly Champion (4) 277 victories
Ally of the Zeishen (4) 1920 points
Codex (1)

Its about 1-2 stacks of z keys and some reward points on account.

Make me some cool offer for this account. I would like to sell it this week.

Account is not applied to gw2/NCsoft.

Have a nice day <3
07/01/2014 12:25 Pilgrims_Path#2
How many reward points are left?
You got Skype?
07/01/2014 12:42 crusher1802#3
15€
07/01/2014 12:59 Greg_gw1#4
40€
07/02/2014 19:41 Gani21#5
I would sell it for 40-50eu. Inbox me your skype. And find a middleman if you are not trusted and not going to go in first. Cya <3