Noob bot question

09/19/2009 21:38 Blackbahamut#1
Im new with this game, and saw alot of botters.. can someone help me where to get a bot like this, which auto lvls? I heard you lvl very slowly when you become lvl 30+.
09/19/2009 21:44 urmomzzz#2
You lvl very slowly after lvl10 :D

You can try Agbot, try searching in the Section below this one ;) (Hacks, Bots, Cheats...).

Agbot is a free bot, therefore, it's quite hard to configurate if you are not familiar with it.

There are other bots, but those are paid. You can pay for Sbot which costs 5€/month, and is (imo), the fastest and best bot around. Works flawlessly, it isn't hard to config, and when it is configured right, it will never let you down.

You also have SROKing which is a lot easier to config, but a bit more expensive (6€/month, if I'm not mistaken...). Altough, SROKing is a bit slower than Sbot, and sometimes takes the longest routes to get to his training spot.

You can find Agbot guides in this forum and also in the main website which is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], Sbot is also here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and finally, you can find SROKing here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

By the way: At the moment, Sbot registrations are closed, soo you might need to wait a few weeks if you are interested in it.

Hope I helped ;)
09/19/2009 22:05 Blackbahamut#3
Thanks =D that was quick =o
09/20/2009 00:04 urmomzzz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbahamut View Post
Thanks =D that was quick =o
I was around ;) No prob, if you got any doubt, just ask (I'm more familiar to Sbot and SROKing though)
09/20/2009 22:31 _HouseMusicx3#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbahamut View Post
Im new with this game, and saw alot of botters.. can someone help me where to get a bot like this, which auto lvls? I heard you lvl very slowly when you become lvl 30+.
i can tell u 2 verry good bots

1)sbot cost 5€ is verry easy to understand
2)sro king bot free i think got some infos that he cost now

both of them are good