Ryze simple comber & Lee sin ward jumper

06/29/2014 11:31 incubeftw#1
Hey.

I am releasing my Ryze combo master and Lee-Sin ward jump.

How to use:
1. Download autohotkey: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2. Download the AHK's [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ryze:
F1 - Standart burst QWEQ
F2 - Burst with 30% + CDR QWQEQ
F3 - Lane Harass QEQ
F4 - Chasing WQEQ
F5 - Teamfight DPS + Ult QREQWQ
T - Spam that shit.

Lee-Sin:
Ward hotkey is C (sightstone)
Ward-Jump key: F1 (C+W)

Vi:
Press F1 to Q Flash Q combo.
Download vi script: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Want a hotkey ?
Comment below and show us how it's done! I will make the hotkey and upload it here.

RUN SCRIPT AS ADMINISTARTOR AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BORDELESS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

Virus Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/29/2014 16:33 History1#2
So , when i press F1 it shows me my champ informations.
06/29/2014 18:32 incubeftw#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by History1 View Post
So , when i press F1 it shows me my champ informations.
Just change your keybind C to active smartcast item and V to champ select.
It's easy.
06/29/2014 23:32 Leonel916#4
Could you make one for VI q+ flash? on let go
06/30/2014 11:01 incubeftw#5
I have added the script! :)
06/30/2014 12:10 albi7894#6
I changed the champ information (f1) to another key, run the script as admin, changed ward key to c, smartcast all, but when i press f1 it only place a ward. Now i think that it's caused by my keyboard (so slow), so how i change the response time of the script?

P.S. What is the .exe file? I didn't extract it because it's not needed by .ahk files (virus?)
07/01/2014 07:06 incubeftw#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by albi7894 View Post
I changed the champ information (f1) to another key, run the script as admin, changed ward key to c, smartcast all, but when i press f1 it only place a ward. Now i think that it's caused by my keyboard (so slow), so how i change the response time of the script?

P.S. What is the .exe file? I didn't extract it because it's not needed by .ahk files (virus?)
When you press F1 you have to hold it or it will not work.
07/02/2014 10:32 incubeftw#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by albi7894 View Post
That's just compiled ahk.
07/02/2014 11:55 delir85#9
WOhhhooo

need lucian spam qwq ,qwe,eqwr
07/02/2014 12:39 A̋sheń#10
That's a very great idea, idk why it never occured to me. :)
You should do something with Malzahar! Instant WER will be OP.
07/03/2014 00:46 shinedown92#11
Incubeftw, I have a bug with the Ryze script, as soon as i start it and press T i just hear the clicking sound as if someone is pressing buttons really fast. The combo does work, when I mouse over enemies, however it never stops. I press T again but it does not toggle off, or anything, so any enemy I mouse over it starts comboing, even minions. Whats wrong? Also, Twisted Fate script would be nice if you could make it. So it picks cards when we press keys. For instance, if i press W, i want it to pick gold card always, E for blue, X for red. I saw another guy make a script like this, it detected W spell image tooltip icons in the bottom spell menu ingame. That's how he detected when the script stops to choose the proper card when a button is clicked, however that script does not work anymore. If you could make something like this it would be really cool. Thanks
07/05/2014 10:20 ohbud#12
Script not working for me. I downloaded AHK and the script, i dropped the script into AHK but it says line 1 error, unknown command.

And in game I changed F1 to something else but Ryze doesn't attack. Help?
07/05/2014 18:50 tabzana#13
Can we change f1 on lee sin ward jumper ? i want it on 2
07/05/2014 22:26 shinedown92#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabzana View Post
Can we change f1 on lee sin ward jumper ? i want it on 2
Here, I just changed the numbers for you: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Also what I noticed, and what the OP did not explain clearly is that you have to have the trinket smart cast binded to the letter "C", otherwise this won't work. Also you have to keep the button pressed, until he places the ward and jumps, otherwise if you press it only once, he sometimes just places the ward and does not jump to it. Hope this helps.
07/06/2014 14:33 Moneypulation#15
Nice :D More Champs following?