WTB 2 Level 10 EUNE ACCS

06/27/2014 11:54 Mr.Prayn#1
hey guyys as tittle said i need 2 random lv 10 smurfs i dont care about id,pw,name,rp,ip or so.

I offer 2€ for it
06/27/2014 12:03 Mighty Service#2
Skype: mighty-service add me
06/27/2014 12:31 Mr.Prayn#3
sry looking atleast for someone with a ref service or so
06/27/2014 12:32 Dwarfche#4
got just 1x level 10, can sell it for 1 euro pp
skype:va654321
06/27/2014 12:46 Mr.Prayn#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarfche View Post
got just 1x level 10, can sell it for 1 euro pp
skype:va654321
badly he dont got it anymore :P still looking for 2 lv 10 eune accs
06/27/2014 15:25 Hurz135#6
I can give you EUW lvl 10 accounts if its ok.
06/27/2014 15:35 artofbw#7
I can sell you 2 acc level 10 eune

contact me via skype if interested
06/30/2014 03:53 Mighty Service#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWA2 View Post
sry looking atleast for someone with a ref service or so
I can give it for free if you want to.
06/30/2014 04:04 EasyBoostYouRefs#9
Add me skype if u still need it ^^
06/30/2014 05:06 johnnysnut#10
add me on skype: hammilton.jonnathon1