Looking for boosters

06/24/2014 23:24 Tazzad#1
Hey!

I'm currently at Silver 2 and I would like to get to gold V.
I climbed myself from Bronze, so i should be able to do it myself.
But it takes to long.

I'm looking for a cheap boost from Silver II (57lp)to gold V.
I got about 18 euros to use. And I will hopefully get them tomorrow :P

Who can help me, and how fast can it be done? I was hoping for before thursday night. (gmt +1)
06/24/2014 23:26 easyboost1#2
if its 18 euros paypal, add me in skype: san-gok
06/24/2014 23:33 SVH#3
i could get you to gold V before Thursday night for 18 euros ( paypal )

add me on skype if you want
06/24/2014 23:35 Jōkər#4
Can have it done before thursday night, no problem

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Skype: leaguejobs
06/24/2014 23:36 TimoIndenhock#5
I can do the job if its paypal. Just add me.
06/24/2014 23:38 play with fire#6
can do it aswell if you haven't decided yet. done most likely friday

skype: yaxxor
06/24/2014 23:44 kinaw#7
Can do it for 15€ pp

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Skype: kinawilliams
06/24/2014 23:49 VivaEspaņa#8
Add us at Skype. Why? Because we are sexy chinese, and we will do it ASAP :).

We will do it for 15€. Don't think more about it.
Skype: dark.asecas1
06/24/2014 23:59 phuong1102#9
add skype phuonghuynh44
06/25/2014 00:21 boostmaster#10
i can do this for 18e =)

feel free to check out my vouches in my thread (signature click)
06/25/2014 00:55 Boosting-lol#11
15€ Paypal. ASAP as you make the payment we could start doing this. Feel free to msg us!