Selling Lifetime account with Grand master pack

06/24/2014 13:57 Thorens#1
Selling The Secret World Lifetime account with Grand master pack on it. All Issues ( packs etc from the past and future )

Price: 55$, paypal gift only, no trades. More info on pm/skype.

Add me on skype only for the deal. Do not offer me any games, trades.

Non-Subscriber:
  • Access to the entire game until Issue 4 (Issue 5, if you had a subscription before January 2013.)
  • Content upgrades in the $5-$20+ range.
  • Any DLCs previously bought.
  • Access to out of game Alternate Reality Gaming (ARGs).
  • Normal and Elite versions of the Seek and Preserve Hotel Scenario. The rest of the Scenarios everyone has to pay for, either through Funcom Points or Bonus Points/Stipend. (Edit: I knew I forgot something in the last version of this post.)

Subscriber:
  • Everything Non-Subscribers get.
  • 1,200 Bonus Points per month - equal to $10, but have to also purchase content upgrades which will likely eat half or more of the bonus points the month it is released. Also they expire after 6 months.
  • Time Accelerator while subscribed
  • Item of the month
  • 10% discount to everything in the Item Store except already discounted items (discounts to the Item Store do not stack with other offers) or Veteran items.
  • DLC capped at the Stipend amount of 1,200 Funcom/Bonus Points. If the DLC is more than the bonus points, the DLC is reduced to 1,200 Points.
  • 10 Veteran Points a month to spend in the store. To buy subscriber reward items like the repair item, some veteran pets, some veteran equipment, and other boosts.
  • 48 hour head start to buy DLC content before non-subscribers. It has been reported that if you do not have the next feature enabled (autobuy), you do not get this access.
  • DLC autobuy, but only if you have the Funcom/Bonus Points to afford it.
  • Access to the Testlive server and forums.

Master Pack ($59.99):
  • 30 Days of Game Time as a subscriber ($14.99 value) (assumed)
  • Additional Character Slot ($9.99 value)
  • 1 High-end beginner talisman for every slot (7 slots)
  • 10 XP potions that increase experience gains
  • Possible Life-time 20% discount in the in-game cash shop except already discounted items (discounts to the Item Store do not stack with other offers) or Veteran items. I'm not sure of this. If not, 10% discount while subscribed. The greater discount applies.

Grand Master Pack ($199.99):
  • Full Contents of the Master Pack.
  • Additional Character Slot ($9.99 value)
  • 1 High-end beginner talisman for every slot (7 slots)
  • 10 XP potions that increase experience gains
  • Life-time 20% discount to everything in the Item Store except already discounted items (discounts to the Item Store do not stack with other offers) or Veteran items. The greater discount applies.
  • Life time subscriber access, so everything from the subscriber section.
  • Exclusive Snake Skin Jacket (In-Game Item) - black version.
  • Exclusive Snake Skin Jacket (In-Game Item) - tan version.
  • Can set the DLC to autobuy and go into "negative" points. This is the only level that allows point "debt" for DLC.
06/25/2014 20:15 Thorens#2
updated
06/27/2014 10:06 Thorens#3
updated
07/01/2014 09:55 Thorens#4
updated
07/03/2014 09:41 Thorens#5
updated
07/06/2014 10:08 Thorens#6
updated
07/06/2014 10:10 Tobi-#7
Ahm wich game is it?