Free Random Gems!

06/19/2014 23:03 tppc#1
Hi, I'm here to give out free gems. Please check the status before posting!

Status: Ready!

Just post your FBID and Session ID and I will run my script for you. Must have at least ONE dragon of any kind!

Note: Session IDs last for approximately 30min-1 hour so if I don't get yours then you may PM at another time.

I will get Gems until you receive the 30 minute session ban. Don't panic because I've ran this script many times and was never perma banned.

When finished don't forget to press "Thanks" on this thread to acknowledge my efforts coding it!


06/19/2014 23:25 arsanyos#2
100003461012890
6790509
06/19/2014 23:49 0Kiss0fDeath0#3
100003855825291
46661830
06/19/2014 23:59 Antonio47#4
100002487274486
31663443
06/20/2014 00:21 giorgosrodos1#5
100004293939236
71639171
06/20/2014 00:54 tppc#6
Alright completed all the jobs so far!
06/20/2014 01:37 centurio0911#7
100000575886689
68497812
06/20/2014 03:09 mohamed201010147#8
Dragon City

100000546635963

34244573
thx hope i get gems
06/20/2014 04:00 otmanetaoufiq#9
100003947427554
33428268

thank you
06/20/2014 05:25 tppc#10
All of the sessions are expired. Also, please ensure you have at least 1 dragon.
06/20/2014 06:57 dracula234#11
100000993035412
10984657
06/20/2014 08:55 mohamed201010147#12
100000546635963

95708271
its 10.00 am now
06/20/2014 10:45 dracula234#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tppc View Post
All of the sessions are expired. Also, please ensure you have at least 1 dragon.
100000993035412
82897261

thank man!!! :mofo:
06/20/2014 12:20 ramibhs#14
FBID=100001932097911
SESSIONID=19763657
06/20/2014 16:59 tppc#15
All sessions are expired. I meant around 10 PM EST. Well I woke up pretty late sorry. I'll be ready for most of the day though.