EUW selling Platinum 4 Account

06/16/2014 13:08 t9m#1
IM SORRY FOR YOU GUYS BUT THE LINKS CAN'T GET LINKED ON EPVP IDK WHY.

Hi I'm selling my Platinum 4 Account.
There are 74 Riot Points and 1432 Influence Points.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I own 51 Champions on this account. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have also some skins on this account:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Blood Moon Akali
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Unchained Alistar
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - The Awesome Legendary Gentleman Cho'Gath
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Victorious Elise
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Frosted Ezreal
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Acolyte Lee Sin
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Muay Thai Lee Sin
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - French Maid Nidalee
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Bewitching Nidalee (Rare Skin)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Headhunter Nidalee
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Astronaut Teemo

All the Runes i have are the following and you have 4 Rune Pages to get all the Runes in:
Marks:
9x "+0.95 Physical Dmg"
9x "+0.90 Amor Pen. +0.61 Magic Pen."
9x "+0.87 Magic Pen."
1x "+0.26 Mana Regen/5"

Seals:
9x "+1.0 Armor"
5x "+8.0 Health"

Glyphs:
8x "+1.2 Ability Power"
9x "+0.70 Armor"
1x "-0.83% Cooldown"
9x "+1.3 Magic Resist"

Quintessences:
3x "+5.0 Ability Power"
3x "+4.3 Armor"
3x "+2.3 Physical Dmg"
2x "+1.5% Lifesteal Bonus"
1x "+4.0 Magic Resist"

As basic price for this Account I would take 60€.
You can also offer me your price!
Payment via Paypal would be nice!
I hope you enjoy. You can contact me via PM on this Forum and I give you my Skype in this if you are interested in buying this Account.
Have a nice day all!

updated.
06/16/2014 18:53 nirvana112#2
would give you 70 € for that.
06/16/2014 18:55 Hawkk#3
i can offer u 50€
07/03/2014 18:03 t9m#4
I sell this acc for 60€ pm me