2 Shaiyas same account?

09/16/2009 22:51 Mesosneaky#1
Is there any possible way to use the same account and two different characters on shiaya? Currently Im using 2 shiayas 2 different accounts. But is there a bypass so I dont get D/C on the same account?

Thank you.
09/17/2009 03:24 Subject24#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
Is there any possible way to use the same account and two different characters on shiaya? Currently Im using 2 shiayas 2 different accounts. But is there a bypass so I dont get D/C on the same account?

Thank you.
If there is...(which I highly think there isn't, nor even possible) it won't be pubicly released.
09/17/2009 04:22 Mesosneaky#3
thanks for reply lol dont like it though.
09/17/2009 14:14 Polypropylen#4
you want to play with ACCOUNT1 and CHAR1 but the same time with ACCOUNT1 and CHAR2?
that's not possible :D
if you try to log into the same account the second time the first get kicked!

you need 2accounts!
09/17/2009 14:21 lilprohacker#5
Yes poly is right, I would suggest that you start making new accounts for each new guy you want to do. That way you can play them both.
09/17/2009 22:39 Mesosneaky#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Yes poly is right, I would suggest that you start making new accounts for each new guy you want to do. That way you can play them both.
Yea this is what I did. but I dont feel like lvling the one account to 40 HM. If there was a way to make UM's with not having to make 40 there would be no problem.

Account 1
43 warrior NM
43 warrior HM

Account 2
43 Oracle NM

I wanted to Lvl a UM warrior with my HM warrior. So I can later follow around my Um warrior with my oracle in case he dies.
09/18/2009 08:30 Polypropylen#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
Yea this is what I did. but I dont feel like lvling the one account to 40 HM. If there was a way to make UM's with not having to make 40 there would be no problem.

Account 1
43 warrior NM
43 warrior HM

Account 2
43 Oracle NM

I wanted to Lvl a UM warrior with my HM warrior. So I can later follow around my Um warrior with my oracle in case he dies.
you CAN'T lvl anything if the 2 characters are on the same account-impossible-
you only can lvl your oracle with the warrior or the warrior with your oracle