elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
League of Legends Trading
>
Need a booster!
« full version
Need a booster!
06/15/2014 13:38
History1
#1
Heya guys, i want a guy to boost me from gold 3 to gold 1 or plat .
I can offer just 20€psc .xD
06/15/2014 13:39
ItsGamerDoc
#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
I can boost you to G2 :)
06/15/2014 13:40
choong 0
#3
Hello!
If you have a fair amount of meta champions I can boost you up to Platinum.
I have no TBM atm but you can check my vouches on my thread here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
06/15/2014 13:43
mrobles
#4
g1
06/15/2014 13:47
Sacrety
#5
can do it if you dont mind giving first, im trusted - also look after my TBM's and feedback in my thread