Official DarkOrbit Underground

09/22/2014 08:45 liviusorin#46
i have an lf4 bug:d
09/22/2014 16:09 melikhan#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by liviusorin View Post
i have an lf4 bug:d
Who cares? You don't have to brag. Just pm Tata ;)
12/20/2014 06:36 icanifiwanna#48
i also know how to guarantee a lf4 herc or multibooster from kappa but heyhoo
12/20/2014 13:43 Never(*)#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by icanifiwanna View Post
i also know how to guarantee a lf4 herc or multibooster from kappa but heyhoo
You made me laugh.
12/20/2014 22:18 icanifiwanna#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never(*) View Post
You made me laugh.
you obviously dont know it or you already do but dont want people to know about it..

also to the person pm/im me no i wont tell you even after you pm me 3 times in like an hour with your new account
12/22/2014 19:18 lockstockctrl#51
ALL UG bugs are now public.. i dont know why there is a UG.. there are bugs still not widely known to do with group gate.. but i wont be going into detail :)
12/23/2014 17:21 L3d1#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockstockctrl View Post
ALL UG bugs are now public.. i dont know why there is a UG.. there are bugs still not widely known to do with group gate.. but i wont be going into detail :)
Yea.. U don't even know what's happening inside of the ug and I think every group gate bug is public.
#Spamreported

And I haven't seen any ug bugs public lately.

AND BIG BUMP FOR OUR MODS: UG should be "remade".

Merry Xmas - L3d1
12/24/2014 01:02 Arby#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockstockctrl View Post
You are aware that if someone who knew the bugs from the UG (eg, you were there before) and people intentionally released them. They could be banned.

If someone knew a bug, which so happened to be in UG. It happens. Doesn't matter which one it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3d1 View Post

AND BIG BUMP FOR OUR MODS: UG should be "remade".

Merry Xmas - L3d1
That's dependant on the situation. I cannot at the moment, I don't have enough time. I can do reports fine, but I haven't got that much spare time ;p

Maybe soon?
01/30/2015 21:28 LJstc#54
Hi mates!

how are you?

I dont know if you know me .. i am the creator of the old underground do.underground.de.tf

Maybe someone can remember me!

Is there a possibility to join your Official Darkorbit underground? Would be great!

I think some of you will know i am honest and trustful...

if you want to know something please ask!
02/07/2015 00:07 L3d1#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJstc View Post
Hi mates!

how are you?

I dont know if you know me .. i am the creator of the old underground do.underground.de.tf

Maybe someone can remember me!

Is there a possibility to join your Official Darkorbit underground? Would be great!

I think some of you will know i am honest and trustful...

if you want to know something please ask!
U serious? That ug went down cuz of U were selling those bugs. Thats something I cant never forget~
02/08/2015 13:48 manulaiko3.0#56
Sent application 1 month ago, tata didn't answer yet, he said he will be right back... last month...
03/04/2015 16:55 DoYouEvenLift?#57
Hello mates,

I have read the underground rules but Im not sure if I can get accepted because Im new here. Anyway I will give you guys a little peak at what bug I know.
03/05/2015 14:45 Such Nickname wow#58
It seems dead anyway :p
03/05/2015 20:07 Diаmonds#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Such Nickname wow View Post
It seems dead anyway :p
Nah... We ofc still have a few awesome undetectable packet bots and a few damage bugs...
03/05/2015 20:24 YerAWizard#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diаmonds View Post
Nah... We ofc still have a few awesome undetectable packet bots and a few damage bugs...
:O :'( I.. I.. I.. miss.. packet bots.. :(