TzPhQy Bot v1.8

09/15/2009 12:29 magitekmethod#1
First post, long time reader.
I'll get to the point:
While using TzPhQy Bot v1.8, logged in, script running (1-100 AK), everything is running fine to what I can see... until I see my coordinates stop by a portal such at Denebe/to/Heiharp.
My question and/or problem is that I can't seem to teleport anywhere, I JUST SIT THERE.

-Yes i've updated everything.
..... Root/TzPhQy Bot v1.8/CRC/<share folder contents from unpacking>
..... LoginServer.txt
..... Version.dat (83777E10 being current code)

Sound familiar to anyone? or am I missing something?
:confused:
09/15/2009 13:29 ~Vegeta~#2
I haven't seen many bots beeing in heiharp so why is your going there?
Did u try to go through other teleports to another maps?
09/15/2009 13:42 magitekmethod#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Vegeta~ View Post
I haven't seen many bots beeing in heiharp so why is your going there?
Did u try to go through other teleports to another maps?
I had actually just logged in and happened to be in heiharp.

And yes, i've tried 4-5 other tele's after logging in with the original client and exiting out in different spots. Still no luck =/

Since the first post i've unpacked the files twice. Still no cigar.
09/15/2009 13:44 ~Vegeta~#4
Did u try other profiles?
09/15/2009 13:50 magitekmethod#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Vegeta~ View Post
Did u try other profiles?
Indeed I did. 6 pre-made profiles, and countless of my own. :(
09/15/2009 13:53 ~Vegeta~#6
Then its something wrong with bot client or files, idk w/e could it be..
09/15/2009 15:28 magitekmethod#7
anyone else have any idea?
09/15/2009 15:49 ~Kakkarot~#8
what lvl is your charcter?
09/15/2009 16:39 magitekmethod#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
what lvl is your charcter?
Lvl 15 with first AK aoe :P

Just a testing Acc if you know what i mean