elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
WarRock Trading
>
Level 61 for 50€
« full version
Level 61 for 50€
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
06/06/2014 21:46
PimpMyRating
#1
I sell my account in lvl 61 for 45 euros
I have alot of dinnars.
No retail.
06/07/2014 13:12
MARRACASH™
#2
You accept e*gold?
06/08/2014 19:14
PimpMyRating
#3
I'm afraid not at this time
06/11/2014 23:47
__Buffer
#4
The value of your account is 15 max 20€
06/12/2014 16:05
Hawkk
#5
can i play with paypal?
06/23/2014 15:51
bluefamas
#6
Add skype Robbinsgn
06/24/2014 18:33
ir2proforu2
#7
skype ir2proforu2
06/26/2014 16:15
Taazuma
#8
skype added
07/13/2014 02:24
ir2proforu3
#9
im intersted add me on skype ir2proforu2
07/22/2014 04:02
DeathStyke
#10
pm
07/23/2014 12:03
SmitenIgnite
#11
do u have proof, vouches etc??
07/23/2014 17:49
liglabe
#12
30 eur max
07/24/2014 20:55
WBeace
#13
long thread, is it still open?
07/28/2014 15:23
LusuCal
#14
need some proof or MM to go first
08/10/2014 16:47
TankJr
#15
can u provide screenshots?
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>