Character Builds

09/15/2009 02:08 Itsmeyouidiot#1
Hello Everyone, I would like to start a thread about not "what is the best build" like NINJAS PWN ALL!! Or FIRE FTW!! But what combinations you guys use/like and WHY. These dont need to be whole life stories of why your charecter is the best, just give some basic info of your build and how its effective for you. Some examples wuold be Nin-War-Fire (mine) or those badass tanker/rev waters weve all seen in GW. This is not just for GW, if you have a build thats great for pvp or just lvls extemely fast let us all know. Just name your build and lets hear what everyone has to say :)
**We will assume everyone is 130-130-130 and full supers (everyone has the exact same equipment) Ill start:

Nin-War-Fire: I like this build because im not good at FB :-p using magic means you can attack from a distance and having toxicfog helps alot as does reflect. For the attribute points i put just enough Spirit (mana) to have 2 meditations fill my mana completly, and no fire is complete without a Mana BS.
09/15/2009 12:49 grayfins12#2
Nin-War-Water: Seems like there are many people going for nin-war-fire build and i cant compete with them so better make a water on 2nd RB.. its still good for me coz i can still get fog,shield,reflect,stig. etc. And i would likely use a spear...
09/15/2009 17:58 robinlorder#3
nin water fire <3
09/17/2009 06:23 Valkmax#4
nin>water>water
Fishy, Fog, Hare, Pervade,
tro>war>water
Superman,Iron,Reflect, cyclone, sheild, heal
09/21/2009 19:54 The_Real_Slim_Shady#5
Ninja-Ninja-Ninja it s the best for me coz i kick ass with tfb and CK is awesome lol
09/23/2009 01:13 bokmavisi#6
nin-war-tro club-sword or use herc :)
09/24/2009 08:29 dragontamez#7
For Archer final Reborn: Tro-Arch / Tro-War-arch
For PvP Trojan: Ninja-Warrior-Trojan
For PvP Fire: Water-War-Fire / Tro-war-Fire

My Character is a War-War-Ninja: Reflect,Roar,Accuracy,Flyingmoon,Nightdevil - Toxic fog, 2foldblades, Archerbane Fatalstrike(Loving it so far)

Not the best combo but hey! it was given to me as a war-war lvl 122 and i got the choice of final reborn combo. :P
09/25/2009 10:45 yoshitomo#8
id say nin>war> almost anything .. but in end comes down to items, if you have insane talismens then a fire/archer are going to really hurt.. if there not that great, tro for damage n higher hp i guess ?
09/27/2009 05:42 shaun2000#9
i say ninjas sucks balls. Thats why i quit co and pay on a non ninja server. Back to trojans and waters owning now. and the occasional fire :P

But i like

water/warrior/trojan (pvp)
or water/warrior/archer is always good (farming)
or water/warrior/water (pvp)
torjan/warrior/fire (funny as hell) super fast fire :D
09/25/2011 00:49 PsiKiller#10
WATER WATER WATER CHIP ITEMS AND GOOD SKILLS :P
06/18/2012 10:24 Vagapples#11
If you're going for a class that does meelee damage, you should start with water. Stig and shield makes the character OP. Even ninjas.
06/28/2012 03:35 Silent-Death#12
nin>war>fire
fire with reflect and fog. Doesn't get more fun then that. It does cost a lot to make, but it`s worth it.
07/26/2012 18:15 zeeeeeeeeezo#13
Ninja>Worrior>Monk ------> gives: Toxic Fog, Accuracy, Roar, Flying Moon, Reflect, and all monk's skills, while the best of it, that it can posion any body "Toxic Fog" and cure him "Tranquility" but can't be poisoned as it has "Serenity", and still tough with the "Radiant Palm" and "Whirlwind Kick" along with "Fire" :P (also don't forget the elemental auras).
09/22/2012 02:50 jells#14
water-war-archer (melee/stun/tank) archer build.

Have an archer with 8 stg's, +12 amour, hat and bow at least.
It's basically unkillable once the warr's 3x def XP shield is active, use a level 70 Perm P4/P6 spear in alternate equip, agility is 256 for the bow, every hit connects because of such high agility for the bow. Rapes everything, and if they have to much def to 1 hit, swap to your bow and fly. The ultimate annoying class.
01/06/2013 16:31 iccec0153#15
Ninja-Warrior-FireTaoist
This is my character build up. So strong when it comes with pvp. More stronger if have good Chi